These forums are an archive only.
To join discussions please visit the live forums at castletv.net/forums

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
Topic RSS
Ep 5:01 Post Episode Discussion
October 28, 2012
10:34 pm
thumper

SunnyChanceOfAssKicking said

Caskettiva said
I know Martha sees Beckeet in the closest but why doesnt she say and Tell caskett? Maybe she is trying to help the mysterious, secretive relationship stay secret for a little while longer??lovewritefangirl

Yes, in fact one could argue that that is why 

she takes Alexis to Europe with her sans Castle before the next episode. She wants to let the two lovebirds savor the beginning of their relationship without having to worry about sneaking around. She's freaking awesome.

i agree. martha has always been always team caskett, and chose to avoid a potential awkward and embarrasing incident.

best mom ever!grin

November 4, 2012
9:03 pm
aussiecastlefan

Admin said
So was it worth the wait?

Wow was it!  I am so glad that Channel Seven change their mind and put it on early....looking forward to tonight to see how Castle and Beckett handle being back on the job and being together off the job.love  IS IT MONDAY!   Yes it is!

November 4, 2012
9:11 pm
He-Touches-Things
Little Cheese Town (Oryg'n) ™
Incurable OCD
Forum Posts: 11859

aussiecastlefan said

Admin said

Wow was it!  I am so glad that Channel Seven change their mind and put it on early....looking forward to tonight to see how Castle and Beckett handle being back on the job and being together off the job./wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/love01.gif  IS IT MONDAY!   Yes it is!

I think you'll like it!

Banner2.jpg
November 4, 2012
10:18 pm
aussiecastlefan

He-Touches-Things said

aussiecastlefan said

Admin said

Wow was it!  I am so glad that Channel Seven change their mind and put it on early....looking forward to tonight to see how Castle and Beckett handle being back on the job and being together off the job./wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/love01.gif  IS IT MONDAY!   Yes it is!

I think you'll like it!

Cannot wait...I am really really suffering from OCDsmile

December 11, 2012
11:12 pm
icecube

Apparently she punches him with her mom's ring? I didn't catch that at first. Is that what happened?

I think Beckett pistol whips the Senator to get a DNA sample.

I think that physically punishing the Senator, especially by pistol whipping, was way out of character for Beckett, even if the Senator is the one who ordered the Johanna Beckett hit.  We haven't seen her do anything remotely like this in previous episodes.  However, being a step ahead of her adversary -- breaking the Senator's skin with the only clean surface she has available to her -- is completely within Beckett's character. Telling him she wanted to put a permanent reminder on his face is just a continuation of her bluff.

The whole exchange is about the difference in power between the Senator and Beckett, and who will be believed. His own DNA is the one thing the Senator can't cover up.  The 12th precinct interrogation box is the one place where Beckett holds all the power. I'm hoping we see Beckett questioning the Senator in the box, for some yet to be disclosed crime, with a DNA match in her back pocket.  That would be amazing!

December 11, 2012
11:18 pm
He-Touches-Things
Incurable OCD

icecube said

Apparently she punches him with her mom's ring? I didn't catch that at first. Is that what happened?

I think Beckett pistol whips the Senator to get a DNA sample.

I think that physically punishing the Senator, especially by pistol whipping, was way out of character for Beckett, even if the Senator is the one who ordered the Johanna Beckett hit.  We haven't seen her do anything remotely like this in previous episodes.  However, being a step ahead of her adversary -- breaking the Senator's skin with the only clean surface she has available to her -- is completely within Beckett's character. Telling him she wanted to put a permanent reminder on his face is just a continuation of her bluff.

The whole exchange is about the difference in power between the Senator and Beckett, and who will be believed. His own DNA is the one thing the Senator can't cover up.  The 12th precinct interrogation box is the one place where Beckett holds all the power. I'm hoping we see Beckett questioning the Senator in the box, for some yet to be disclosed crime, with a DNA match in her back pocket.  That would be amazing!

Not gonna happen. No Chain-of-Custody, no proof, no case.

Banner2.jpg
February 3, 2013
5:12 pm
iheart2784

OK so of all the episodes we've had so far this season and being 12 episodes in, this one is still my favorite  bow I probably watch this one more times than any other episode in Season 5. I loved everything about it. Even being in the spoiler club and seeing the morning after scene before the episode aired, I was still SA-TIS-FIED!! grin

The two main scenes that I love the most are the morning after (for obvious reasons drool), the whole scene was sexy and playful! David Amann and Rob Bowman did a phenomenal job on writing and directing that scene. Nathan and Stana = Explosive Chemistry! thumbsuplove Then, the scene of Beckett going after The Senator - the dramatic music they chose, the flashbacks, the revenge, I have gone back to that scene many times for the dramatic effect and the amazing acting of Stana Katic! bow

April 19, 2013
4:10 pm
He-Touches-Things
Incurable OCD

Since Montgomery sent two folders to Smith, I can see him putting one in each safe for backup security.

Banner2.jpg
December 14, 2014
7:30 pm
Zsolt

One of my favourite episodes, just watched it again :)

December 15, 2014
5:46 pm
jrabbit

jrabbit said
Because those of us that live on the west coast (3 hours later) are chopped liver grinwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkgrin

At least we are not getting "blacked out" over a football game.

Post Episode Thread ... Doesn't that have a lovely ring to it ... "Post Episode Thread"  ... my apologies to DOUBLE DOWN

Man, what a Grump!!!!   Must have had a bad day or something blush

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 817

Currently Online:
19 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Shena: 12104

He-Touches-Things: 11859

FillKat: 11367

Nicky: 11019

Syzygy: 9588

sonnenschein77: 8332

mutha_nite: 7194

TracyLee55: 6120

Alie: 4843

scottish castle fan: 3720

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 3347

Members: 425

Moderators: 3

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 93

Topics: 4797

Newest Members: carmenleon, Pegship, caskett413197, Phillip 05, Anny Reyes, mhansen222, bshizzz25, tahmina765, WeLoveCastle, XimenaStanatic

Moderators: Admin: 6556, Trinxy: 1250, fooxoo: 224

Administrators: Admin: 6556